Negligent Security


Many people who are victims of crimes on commercial properties do not know their rights and are unsure about whether an Atlanta criminal victims’ rights lawyer can help them. As a result, many of them fail to pursue compensation that may be due to them. Do not make this same mistake.

The safety of tenants, guests, and customers should be a top priority for property owners and landlords. It is their responsibility to implement reasonable security measures to protect against violent crimes like shootings, assaults, and more. When property owners neglect this duty, and someone gets injured as a consequence, the law allows the victim to pursue a case against the owner based on negligence or inadequate security.

Apartments and Commercial Properties

As an owner of an apartment complex or any commercial property, it is crucial to prioritize the safety of those who reside or visit the premises. Basic, common-sense rules should be followed to ensure security. For instance, promptly fixing any broken security features like gates is essential. Failing to provide adequate security measures can create an opportunity for criminals to exploit the situation and endanger the property. When property owners or management companies do not take proper security precautions, they can be held liable if someone is harmed due to a shooting, robbery, sexual assault, or any other violent crime.

At Brunson Grant Law Firm, we’re committed to upholding the rights of those who have suffered due to inadequate security measures. Our experienced team will work diligently to hold negligent property owners accountable and seek the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you’ve been a victim of a violent crime on someone else’s property. Your safety matters, and we are here to fight for justice on your behalf. If you or a loved one has been a victim of a crime committed on commercial property, you need to know your rights. Call Atlanta criminal victims’ rights attorney Donté B. Grant at (404)-595-7698 for a free consultation.




Get started now with your free case evaluation.